The Director of Curriculum and Instruction works with the PreK-12 administrators, teachers, support staff and community to provide leadership, planning, and support in facilitating, improving, and promoting student achievement.
- Directs the review, development, and implementation of the K-12 curriculum
- Studies, coordinates, evaluates and recommends adoption of new textbooks, teaching materials and programs to improve instruction
- Administers the districtwide testing program that includes achievement, diagnostic, and standardized testing, as well as the data analysis, interpretation of results, and goal setting to improve student achievement
- Assists in the planning of research-supported professional development
- Coordinates the District Resident Educator program for new teachers
- Coordinates the District’s Home Schooling Program
- Assists in the management of the Comprehensive Continuous Improvement Plan (CCIP) for the District as well as the Federal and State grants that support it including Title I and Title IIA
- Responsible for Kindergarten through 12th grade gifted program
Click on the links below for more information or login site:
Academic Content Standards
Testing Schedule for 2016-2017
State Practice Tests
K-5 Journeys Textbook
K-12 Math Textbook
High School World History and American History Textbook
I look forward to working with all stakeholders to achieve our mission.
All students will become successful, lifelong learners.
Beth Vollborn, Director of Curriculum and Instruction
61 State Street
Gallipolis OH 45631