The Gallipolis City School District has a District Registrar to enroll students for all grade levels and for all buildings in the District. Parents/Guardians should call Cindy Angel, District Registrar, at 740-441-9004 to schedule an appointment to enroll your child(ren). All student enrollments are completed at the Gallia Academy Middle School (GAMS), 340 Fourth Avenue, Gallipolis, OH 45631. The Gallipolis City School District requires that the following documents be brought to GAMS for the enrollment process:
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Proof of residence of the Parent/Guardian
- If the child being enrolled is a foster child, a legal court paper that states that is required.
- Special Education records, if applicable (IEP, MFE, 504 plan, etc.)
- Custody papers, if applicable
In order to facilitate the process, you may print additional registration documents from this website. Under the "Quick Links" section, select "Forms" and under the Enrollment Packet" section, print and complete Custody Information, Consent for Record Release, Student Registration Form, Network Usage Agreement, and Medical History. If you are RE-ENROLLING a student, complete Meds To Be Given at School and Medical History. If your student(s) will require busing, please complete the Request for Transportation as well.