Open vision bar

Special Education Documents for Graduates of 2013 and Prior

Attention: Graduates of 2013 or prior. If you need a copy of your Special Education documents, please contact the Central Office by July 31, 2019. 

After July 31st these documents will no longer be available. You may contact the Central Office for request or questions at 740-446-3211.

Back to School News       Print News Article